PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 4 August 2019

Obscure British Costumed Heroes...or Not ("Not" is the B-I-G clue)

Blogger published -I saved it in draft- the above titled post but there was no content so, for the 10 people who checked it out here is an explanation of sorts.

I got bored so I drew an extra bridging page for The Green Skies (Final part of the Invasion Earth Trilogy) but I got bore again and I looked at the three part obscure British super heroes posts and thought "Why not?"


So I looked in my files and books and there was plenty of material as well as illustrations so I put it all out on the table....and the energy drained from me.  I just could not put a couple hours into a post that a group of people will steal illoes and information from but, as far as I can tell, no one really appreciates.

As I wrote before, there is no financial support for CBO or working on the blog all day like I used to and to be honest that is a real killer when it comes to putting your time and energy into a long post.

Everything I need is there as far as information goes -I've been researching this stuff since the 1970s after all.

But, enjoy the rest of the free content!



No comments:

Post a Comment