PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 10 August 2019

Oh the curse of genius!

I was pushing the books online until about 0230 hrs and then gave up. However, I was bored and my mind jumped onto the "open ender" story elements included (but not part of) of Return of the Gods. There are about three and quite obvious -or should be.

I had a vague idea to link the "open enders" but the disappearance of members of Germany's D-Gruppe (who vanished while chasing a UFO) was not one of these. I had most of D-Gruppe:Lost In Space sorted out in my head but at 0300 hrs everything flooded together in my brain.

What happened and how it ended is all sorted out and in my head -not even included in the rough sketches and notes I made (always keep a pen and paper handy at night -they aren't just there to record sleep paralysis!).

Sadly, there are not enough artists willing to work on projects for free (I ain't going to blame them) so it will have to wait and see if I can ever get around to it.

Oh the curse of genius!
:-) :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment