PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 1 August 2019

SDCC News and Toy/figure shows

Every year while San Diego Comic Con is on I do the same thing. I post news, interviews and announcements  as they happen.

And no one else bothers doing this.

Every year the same thing: I am now seeing the comic websites and blogs as well as You Tube vloggers posting what I reported over a week ago as 'fresh news'. CBO provides the info as it appears for a world wide audience because I know that if I was a comic or interested in what SDCC promotes these days then I'd want to hear about it asap and not more than a week later.

Probably why CBO's view count increases dramatically over the SDCC weekend -SEVEN times more views of the blog this year.

Same thing with videos and reports from Toy fairs. I know there are a lot of collectors out there that check CBO out -the actual credit goes to those making the videos I just make sure you see it quickly and do not miss anything.

Again, this is probably why the views increase when these items are posted.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't get paid for this and as it stands CBO may not be around for the 2020 SDCC, but it shows WHY people are coming here.

Comic related toys/figures would be nice to review but I am not going out to buy them as that is beyond my bank balance!

I review comics and comic related books too in case you had not noticed and people are always checking these -six years after Titan Books:The Secret Service -Kinsman was reviewed people are still checking that review out and that often results in sales.

Anyway, though I don't get supported I have provided a service!

No comments:

Post a Comment