PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 31 July 2013

I May Be A Vegetarian But I Still Need To Eat!

Until the utterly stupid people in this country realise that I am THE greatest comic genius they have -in fact I'd guess I'm the best the WORLD has to offer-- I need to earn money to eat.

I know. Ridiculous, right?

So, sorry, but I'm going to be flashing me wares (no, no naked photos of me -the court order was quite clear -if a violation of my human rights) in the form of Black Tower Comics & Books.

Just a heads up.

snicker...I wrote "heads up"...snicker

No comments:

Post a Comment