PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 6 November 2016

Tick tock......Time Is Taking Us All....one at a time and slowly (NO. Not another death!)


THE BAT TRIUMPHANT!Yes, there hasn't been much posting here but you have to remember that no reactions or responses to posts means I'm no longer going out of my way to spend hours here.


Books received are reviewed and if I see something I like I might re-post here.  That's how it works now. Everyone has had over 17 years to comment!

But I noted that each posting of Black Tower titles is getting a few thousand hits each time.  Why? Eight pages and 90 titles so it makes more sense to visit the online store -the link is on the right- to see everything?

It no longer surprises me that all this interest results in zero sales.  The sales graph on my online store has been flat-lined so long now that the print company has asked if I need the name of a good undertaker?   :-)

Now, you might think one or two would dip their toes into the dark side? No. But bear in mind this is not just the case with Black Tower Comics -this is happening to a lot of people. Lots of folk checking things out but not buying.

That IS dead.

I'll be closing down the online merchandise store in December because I'm committed to keeping that open until then.  Same month I'll be closing the Vida online store.

That's just a deads-up.

Krakos -Sands Of Terror!

No comments:

Post a Comment