PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Blogging, Googling -same thing. Except if you are Blogging and Googling

At least part of the mystery of "where have all the CBO viewers one?" has been solved. Not bad viewing figures here but there was a drop.

Yesterday I was checking my Google+ page and inadvertently pressed the wrong button..1,523 views. I checked again because I had not idea what this was for.  It seems the CBO items had received 1,523 views via Google+.

Which got a loud "huh?" out of me. I fumbled about in the CBO dashboard and found that comments from Google+ were no longer accepted and that stats from Google+ were not included.

But...Google OWNS Blogger???

So, adding up uncounted Google+ views CBO has gone well over 4 million. So many stats seem to be blocked thanks to Google's "clean-up" this year.

I'm sticking with the last Independent (confirmed by two unconnected sources) that CBO has had over 6 million views.

None of this makes blogging fun.

You are checking out the AOP blog, too right?

oh. BUY my books!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment