PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 15 December 2019

Crrrrrrrr-unch!

I have put some posts on "auto post" (IF Blogger lets it work this time) and so you will not miss me....as if anyone visiting this blog is going to miss me 😐

Anyway, if I vanish from the internet it will be down to two reasons:

1) the laptop has finally died so...no internet for me (the laptop was a gift a few years back so I AM grateful otherwise there would have been no CBO after 2017)

2) even though (1) is the likeliest explanation I need to sit back and re-assess things. There are no sponsors (despite the number of views this blog receives) and my money is rather non-existent to say the least. At the moment I have tried but no one wants to put up anything to keep CBO going and contributions stand at zero.

I need to plan and see whether it is even possible to save Black Tower Comics and Books (there will NEVER be a "closing down sale" and once it goes so does the online store). The UK does not support Independent creators or publishers. It is dead.  Europe?

Who knows but in case this is my last post -have a good Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment