PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 23 July 2021

BilBolBul and Hamelin

 To make it clear I have freely publicised events etc from these for around 14 years.  As a comics journalist and historian I asked several times if I could get one of the event publications?  Seemed a fair exchange for the years of publicity.

Nothing.

So when the news started coming in from Hamelin I responded that after all these years I would no longer be publicising their events because they were getting free publicity year after year.

The response was, basically, "Yeah. So what?"(I paraphrase there).

So there will be no more BilBolBul or Hamelin news.

Goodnight Vienna

1 comment:

  1. The insouciant arrogance of a bunch of people who need a cattle prod jammed up their collective a***s. Am I being too mild there?

    ReplyDelete