PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 5 January 2022

A New Year And (If I can be bothered doing the work) T-shirts and Prints!

 


I set up an Art Wanted account in 2006 and ignored it for a long while but I have 28,160 views and my Portfolio Power is 70%

What I did not know was that Art Wanted operates a print on demand service where I can buy prints at Wholesale and set a price retail -they handle printing and shipping etc (in my situation thats a plus).

What do I have to lose in designing some prints to sell online?
Also I need to work on some designs for spreadshirt where I have a store but unbelievably nothing sells 🙂

I need to give it a go so why not?

My online book storefront has almost 200 books and despite thousands seeing my posts on the books since November....no massive sales and my circumstances mean I need money coming in.

It will mean, as with the T-shirt, some new colour designs which, again, is a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment