PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 16 January 2022

The 3.75 Inch Figure Conversions

I was asked what happened to my 3.75 inch figure conversions?

Well, super Golden Age speedster Streamline was completed and sits on a shelf.

Diamond era character Dr Syntax I completed (see images below) however, I was finding it difficult to create a tricorn hat from scratch.

The Diamond and Golden Ages (and Bronze age) character Ally Sloper I also completed but the hat was the problem 

See...odd type of top hat



There are a couple other British Golden Age characters but as I no longer have a camera and there is no way I will be able to get one in the foreseeable future I'm afraid you'll not see them!

Like scanners, cameras cost money and that is something I do not have. But, the figures are done and I am working on thpose hats (the suggestion of a 3D printer...I do not have the money and for two hats??)






No comments:

Post a Comment