PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 4 June 2023

Incredible!!!!! WWE Ultimate Edition Andre the Giant Review

3 comments:

  1. I hope that your day went without a hitch? I spent mine watching some William Hartnell. Sort of cheered me up to see it. The Keys Of Marinus. But, no wonder Carole Ann Ford got teed off. She seemed to do nothing but scream. Pretty sure that wasn't the role she envisaged! Finally found some pictures of Bib, doing an impersonation of 'Grumpy Clacton Man' sitting in the market square here. If you like, when I've set the scanner up, I'll send?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the moment my right wrist is painful and my back has gone along with my hip....a belated birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh FCOL! What a damn nuisance! I'm trying various means to see if I can defeat my own difficulties. The trouble is that we aren't so good at healing as we get older.

      Delete