PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 29 June 2023

Oh dear.

Art and Questors (c)2023 T Hooper-Scharf/Black Tower Comics

 

Was I surprised that two former UK comic professionals slated one of my publications on a forum recently?  

No. 

They do nothing and have sad lives but if I could only turn the obsession these people have with me (99% I have never met, corresponded with or chatted to) into sales!  

But I did laugh out loud over the book they were slating. The issue of Tower Tales of Terror they were attacking has never been published and I have shown no previews of even the cover yet. The files are sat waiting to be made into a PDF ...since last June (2022). So how the two shmucks leading the slating have seen it I have no idea.

It seems on the internet it is perfectly okay to hack at someone's reputation or their work because these people have no real lives. I am quite happy to take their views and really I have no interest in them or their forums as I quit those about 15 years ago. 

It is sad that people with some talent find themselves unemployed (they have made themselves unemployable) and all they can do is be negative. But you choose your own life path and if attacking non existent books helps them carry on....

No comments:

Post a Comment