Oh. Well, that's good in the summer! Especially remembering that you once tipped a bottle of water into a cap and splashed the thing on your head in order to cool off. Mm. Winter is a problem for me too. My skin cracks too easily. Too much emollient needed. Bloody misandrist genes! If a 'Y' chromosome turns up, it gets beaten up! I'm semi-ambulatory at the moment and to think I used to walk miles. And the tremor. All this shit comes from the same source. THANKS MUM!
Hum. So, how are you coping with this damned heat? I've got all the blinds closed. The blaze at New Forest is very worrying.
ReplyDeleteNo problems with the heat. I'm reverse now -heat not bothering me but winter is terrible! LOL!
ReplyDeleteOh. Well, that's good in the summer! Especially remembering that you once tipped a bottle of water into a cap and splashed the thing on your head in order to cool off. Mm. Winter is a problem for me too. My skin cracks too easily. Too much emollient needed. Bloody misandrist genes! If a 'Y' chromosome turns up, it gets beaten up! I'm semi-ambulatory at the moment and to think I used to walk miles. And the tremor. All this shit comes from the same source. THANKS MUM!
ReplyDelete