I was asked why no updates on the projects that were due out this month?
The answer is simple: I have done no work on them. There are almost 200 titles on the online store and to be perfectly honest nothing is selling despite combined views of book related posts being over 3 millionon this blog and that's before looking at the stats on the opther blogs.
It could not be simpler to browse and buy but no one is interested so I have to ask myself whether working on another couple hundred pages of art is worth the time and effort. I have scrapped scheduling for "When I feel like it". People are only interested in what they are told is worth buying and are still led to believe that Image are "Independent comics" and that Marvel and DC are the only real comics.
So, when I feel like it.
You should all know where the store is by now.
No comments:
Post a Comment