Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday, 22 September 2026

20 Shoppers Down In Sainsbury's ...could be a new urban rap track?


 Have no fear things are just going a little slower than usual as I try to -TRY- get bacjk to a regular pattern of work. 

I am on page 174 of a new ufo related book which has taken all of my energy to fight through eye and hand problems as well as life stuff which has been a huge burden (I'd mention sleep paralysis twice in one night does not help but who cares?).

Oh, I did publish a few wildlife papersbut....we are here for comics, right?

So stand by and I must take this opportunity to sincerely apologise to Sainsbury's supermarket where the horde of zombies I dealt with turned out to be shoppers. I can only offer my eye problem as an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment