I posted the first part of this a while back but it is a great project worth supporting and PLEASE do check it out -especially if you have children or are associated with a school.
 
 
From John Erasmus -a project well worth supporting!
 
"I'm about to put 5000 copies of Amazonas Comics into schools in the Richmond area (through the headteacher internal mailing system) in September and my website is  www.amazonascomics.com 
You can see what I'm up to by looking at the blog at the same address. 
 
The aim as I probably mentioned is to get comics into the Amazon itself, in Portuguese and Spanish. 
 
Ultimate aim, save the Rainforest through kid culture power. It's all dreams but as the great philosopher CaptainSensible once remarked, 'unless you have a dream, how can you make a dream come true?' 
 
All I can suggest is keep dreaming! It's a great way to live if you can pull just enough resources together to keep doing it. For my money that means, while I yet breathe. 
 
Best wishes dude!"
 
Please check this out because, as I write, this is a project well worth supporting and John is, after all, in my opinion, one of the best un-recognised artists out there.
signupPage