PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 9 June 2015

I Report That Comics I Bought Were Damaged: Ebay Seller Blocks Me. Ebay Okay With That.

Last night I received an email from Ebay stating that my bid for some comics had been withdrawn.  Odd since I had not done so and wondered what was going on?

Remember the Ebay seller who puts flimsy comics in a shop carrier bag and the FLIMSIEST of 'envelopes' (TWICE)?  A reminder about Mergleb:

http://hoopercomicart.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/ebaythe-new-buyer-beware.html

Well, it seems to comics were being sold by him but, because I complained about the packaging and damaged comics -that she/he would NOT correspond with me about- and the fact that on each item he/she had pocketed over £2 of the stated postage that would have covered better packaging, he/she has put me on a "blocked list".

You see,Mergleb did not think "I ought to reply to his complaint to smooth things over" or even "I'll package this one properly and get positive feedback" no, he/she thought having a baby tantrum and black-listing me (that is what it is it is just that "blocked-list" is far more user friendly!

It is weird because I cannot recall bidding on another item from Mergleb because he/she is on MY black-list of dealers.

I want to make sure that the thousands of people out there who see this are aware that Mergleb wraps flimsy old comics up in a supermarket carrier bag with no protection inside (there was something in the corner of one carrier that stained a couple comics) and then puts them in the cheapest and thinnest 'envelope' possible -charges over the top for postage and pockets that rather than let it cover the cost of a proper envelope and backing boards.

When your comics turn up battered all over in a torn tatty envelope (TWICE) and you explain this to Merleb he/she black-lists you.

This is, as far as Ebay is concerned, "good seller practice" that they support.

NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SELLER.

No comments:

Post a Comment