PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 6 June 2015

Task Force Germany.....The Legend Revealed


If you go to Subzero's Tales From The Kryptonian blog (lnk on the blogroll) you will see artwork from what would have been Germany's second wave of super heroes (D-Gruppe having been the first) -Task Force Germany.

And let me tell you -even I never saw these pages before today!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the thumps up. I just wanted to mention that I added four pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the look of it. I'll bugger on over to Subzero's Tales of the Kryptonian to check it out later on tonight ( for me ). Task Force Germany. Like the sound of it. Gots to go. Seeya.

    ReplyDelete