PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 25 August 2014

More Value Than Any Other Blog....

Okay, folks. I've been posting my bum off this weekend so it's now Monday, 2th August and 19:43 hrs. I'm tired. Fed up. Go read.

2 comments:

  1. And indeed I did read. The Steve the horse piece was wonderful. as was the William McCail piece - his brother drew TNT Tom as well as Captain Comet ?....Aha ! I do love to see art on the blog - especially the older stuff. The Sub-Mariner cover was nice - but the Steve strips were wonderful ! Well... back to work. Take a well earned rest, Terry, I'll try and send a short letter in the next couple of days with a couple of bits in it just for fun. Seeya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two of the Come On Steve books -and Bonzo books- and they are lovely. The animated shorts are quite fun but I don't think the dvd is available any more. Pity. John McCail also did the Boy Fish.

    ReplyDelete