PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 22 August 2014

Mystery Photo Competition

First woman to identify that its me under the hood gets a date....in Bristol of course.

No clues.

4 comments:

  1. Personally, I'm guessing it's Go-Bo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. No, it is not. Anyhoooo -another package with letter just sent to you. Nothing more now til I know you've received this one or correspondence could get weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Could' get weird ? Anyway - I'm trying to get some Chains of Hell done..... what part of GoBo is this anyway ? As an inter-dimensional being he must project different parts of himself ( or herself, I guess )into differnet space time continuums in order just to keep balanced ( tri or qaud 'people' cannot live by mono style 'hopping' alone you know - it's got to be involved in all, or nothing) so if I'm considering the implications of GoBo and such - hell....things are weird ! ( I'm trying to unravelled a few BAT mysteries right now so, please ignore me ! ) Waiting for your letter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, apart from the druid, only I understand GoBo. Something about "scrambled mental wiring"? Anyhoo, I sent a package with Adventure vol 1 nos 50, 51, 52 and 54 plus summat else. There's a letter in with it so that's TWO packages you should be waiting for. What I'm going to do next is get you a lot of Bristol reference -we've the Exploratory and a lot of other stuff that'll be useful background ref. I think you'll enjoy the Lord Perish story arc!!

    ReplyDelete