PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Well, Do I Look Dumb?

Just got a double email. One from Blogger and one from Google+ to tell me that combined views for CBO are at 2,387,561.

I may be just getting a bit snappy but I can read numbers.

Google+ have offered me a premium membership which involves linking CBO into Google+ BUT this is quite convoluted and there are aspects of control and lack of certain controls I currently have on Blogger that I do not want to give up.  Of course, Google+ would be happy as it adds a lot of views there!

But, no, things have worked out well so far so why change something that is not broken?

I do note that neither Google nor Blogger offered me money.  Where's all this internet monet Southpark told me about???

Oh....I have to be a You Tube sensation first???? (CAUTION -adults only!)#

No comments:

Post a Comment