PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 27 February 2022

The British Super Hero

 I get a few mentions in this book by Chris Murray including as a publisher so its odd that when he looks at the continuation of modern super heroes in the UK the history of Black Tower Comics and Books (1984- ) does not get a mention.



There are some gaps or missing connections in the book but overall its a good read. Of course, I am NOT going to review it because for over 20 years the rule has always been everything received is reviewed but books I buy myself I do not review. This is based on the fact that if someone does not think I am worthy enough to review their book...it aint worthy of a mention.

It's an expensive book but fun to go through and I received it today just as I was going through the files on some of the old and obscure heroes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment