PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 27 April 2022

GCD Awards -anyone outside the USA Allowed?

 I have spent over 40 years promoting and pushing British comics and writing on British comic books and especially the more obscure publishers. Two things I can tell you; I'll never get an award for that and secondly -its British and unless you are the hip latest new talent or Alan Moore you never get recognised. 

However, I am willing to break my own rule of "No Awards" announcements and see how this plays out.



No comments:

Post a Comment