PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 13 April 2015

And The Green Skies Page Numbers Grow

Thanks in part to getting the willow planting out of the way earlier in the day I have now finished three more pages for The Green Skies.

This time it was the Japanese action pages which included the first appearance of The Demons Three.  Next will be the Africa and then New Zealand and Australia sections. I did say this book would be big and as a "last bow" I intend to cram in as much as I can -and I found space action pages I'd forgotten which increases the page count, along with the pages from yesterday -two days and eight more pages.

Anyone counting??

1 comment:

  1. No. I'm not counting. I'm anticipating. This is going to be a massive tome. A construction of epic proportions. I'm not counting........ I'm waiting....... ( as I think maybe you are, too ) ... to see how it all ends up....does the earth survive ? I'm waiting....

    ReplyDelete