PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Terries Assemble!

You know, I'm not sure whether I look better as Thor or the Black Widow. Looking pretty hot, though.

Sizzzzz-ling!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I haven't commented for a while. Been a bit under a truck here. Still - I took some time ( last night ) and checked through the posts. Thanks for the 'Ben Dilworth Appreciation' post. When I saw it at first I thought - God ! I'm Dead !... but as there was not a tempus fugit at the bottom I guess it must be OK. The colour pages of the original ROTG was awesome. No joking Terry, the pages you put up before were, I thought, pretty damn good ( in poker parlance, within a couple of cards of professional ) but these newer ones are within an ace. Why wasn't this picked up ?
    Anyway - can't rant on anymore got to go and do...something. And Hey ! Terry's Assemble ... nice bod in the Black Widow outfit ... how did you do that Terry ? Hormones or silicon injections ? Hot. Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're NOT dead? Bollox. I'll have to delete that post. It at least means "Ben R. Dilworth" has a bigger internet presence now. Why was ROTG not picked up? Because it was at a time when all European publishers were being bought out by Egmont and the industry just died. Marvel and DC have no interest in creator owned stuff. One day maybe a Euro publisher....who the feck am I kidding?!! And Black Widow may have a cracking ass but its mine. Pelvic thrusts (100 per day) plus buttock muscle clenching. Gods I look sooooooooooo hot.

    ReplyDelete