PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 16 April 2015

Hogarth, Buscema & Druillet - Tac au tac (1972)

MrRobin14669 has done a great service on You Tube by posting these videos and this one especially -I've written about Burne Hogarth: Here is the man!  An Excellent French TV series...see UK?

3 comments:

  1. Ah good , and , even better , posted a link . Phone , not such a good link as I was going to ask you if you'd managed to see them . Every time I try seems to initiate a disaster . Maybe I AM jinxed after all as people seem to infer . Never mind . Best wishes anyway .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies , as I was one of those - as you gather - who tried to contact . Sorry to hear that you tinnitus is playing merry hell with you . As a sufferer myself I can empathize . Glad that you put up the Tac Au Tac segments . They were a very pleasant surprise when I found them and had to pass the details onto you ASAP in case you were interested . Will e-mail only . My very best wishes :

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn ; Druillett is fast with a marker ! I enjoyed seeing Burne Hogarth drawing with pastels . I did my first life drawings with them and it certainly encourages you to be bold with your drawing . I used to use end rolls of newsprint and you could get a big roll of paper for 50p . sadly something the East Anglian Daily Times no longer sell .

    ReplyDelete