PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 16 April 2015

Cold Callers, My Bad Mood and The Green Skies

My apologies if anyone tries to contact me but today -NO MORE REPLIES!!

I have had one phone call after another including cold callers and my tinnitus has ensured all I'm hearing are whistles and other sounds.  I am also trying to finish a VERY tricky section of The Green Skies which means I have to concentrate.  This needs to be completed by June so I cannot waste time.

Sorry....in a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment