PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 7 October 2016

JUSTICE LEAGUE Featurette (2017)

2 comments:

  1. Interesting thanks for posting - I still not that keen on this version of Aquaman, but it is probably more fitting for the big screen that the traditional (best imho) version - and I still don't understand why they are using a new Flash. I would have preferred to see Green Lantern and the Atom in this as well - Still I never thought I would see a JLA film so Im pretty happy its happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get me started. Smallville set the groundwork that the movies could be based on and had Green Arrow, Black Canary, Aquaman, Zatanna JSA and more. Seen world wide so its not like a movie goer who was interested would say "Who that?" And the current DC TV universe has enough characters but, no, let's confuse the hell out of people. Adam West and Burt Ward were Batman and Robin on TV. Same in the movie. For all its faults there was continuity!
    And, yes, I never thought I'd see TWO let alone one Avengers movie and now a JLA movie!!!!

    ReplyDelete