PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 16 October 2016

These Pages Were In Colour...Then THEY Wiped My Brain


It's the only answer I can come up with.  I was going through some old saved images and I came across these.  They are pages from the final part of the Dr Morg Trilogy -but in colour!

I can only assume these were done by brother Mike but when and what for I have no idea.

Here's an open 'secret': had the Dr Morg Trilogy been in colour the cost of the book would have been three times what it is as a black and white book.

I'm going back to the old Paul Brown covers so if you wanted a copy with the EST (Epileptic Seizure Test) cover -too late.  That is now going to be a very rare book and I have the only copies with that cover.

Anyway, rather than just hiding these colour pages I thought I'd show them here.  Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment