PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Now, If Only I Could Make Money Out Of This!!!


I know that somewhere I posted about the All Time most viewed posts, but I do not think I gave the All Time Country visits?

So, for your entertainment:


China
1106229
United States
251487
United Kingdom
54667
France
30376
Germany
23712
Russia
22063
Ukraine
19541
Romania
9247
Netherlands
9071
Bulgaria
6580

 Ahh, China: send me your Mahua!!

 It's a pity that publishers in France and Germany -and the US- don't take advantage of sending review books to CBO but, as I've written many times before, it's all voluntary dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment