PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 15 December 2015

And A Question From Danny...

Danny, Danny, Danny.  Let me answer your question. 

If I feel the Grim Reaper approaching EVERY bit of art and my books (that I publish) are being burnt.  No one is going to profit from me after I am dead because that simply would be the most annoying thing ever...ever.

Fair enough?

3 comments:

  1. confused, would the most annoying thing ever be: someone enjoying items that you once owned or all them things being consigned to the scrapheap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I've seen it in one field after another, someone spends a life time doing something and there is no support and no reward. They die and their stuff -I just heard about someone I knew who passed away same thing- is cherry-picked for what might be worth something, what is sellable and so on. Books I own and the comics the family can do what they want with -I know what that'll be. But MY art and my own published books? Nope. If people are not interested while I am alive and supportive by buying books or art then they sure as fuck are not profitting from it after I'm gone. I need to eat and pay bills and so on now. I wouldn't be the first person to do this and I won't be the last. Support me while I live not profit from me when I'm dead. Simple.

    ReplyDelete