PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 11 December 2015

Infra Sound Day One....

After this morning's little adventure into infra sound (you'll need to read the Anomalous Observational Phenomena blog to see what that is about!) I'm still recovering but tried to make some sense of the plan I have for 2016.

Firstly, I really do need to see whether I can complete The Green Skies. However, I'm not promising anything 100% since I've not drawn since May of this year so I need to see just what I can do!

I've tried everything possible to try to sell comics and books -I will not bore you since it has already been detailed on CBO.  People who have read the "Phenomena" books - scroll down the page a little and you'll see them listed- rave about them (some are already stealing original research results from them as 'their' work).   But that does not earn me money.  So it looks like I'll be needing tolook for a larger publisher who pays and can offer distribution.

As for comic albums and graphic novels, well...I am going to concentrate on finding paying publishers in Europe who can translate and distribute there.  I'll even look beyond Europe but the United States is swamped with comic publishers and they don't pay or want black and white work.  Pity, but there you are.

I'll beginning the search in 2016 as I have a lot of work to sort out before then.

So stay tuned!

And if you are a genuine publisher -I'm here!

blacktowercg@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment