PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Heaven & Earth -I Remember 1973!


I come from the past.

Back in 1973 I purchased the Heaven & Earth LP after my third pay day. 50p -TEN SHILLINGS! I still have the LP in perfect condition but no record player.

For 30 years I searched the internet, music mags and anywhere else I could to find more info on them. Nothing. People thought I was making this all up then, about ten years ago I got an email from a fella who had the LP and put it onto disc -he sent me a copy.
40+ years on everyone is NOW discovering the group!  Which means that I've been enjoying the songs for longer than 99.8% of those now jumping into the groove!

There IS a website despite what the new 'experts' claim and Pat Dennison (Gefell) is still doing new material.

Get to the website: http://www.heaven-earth-music.com/default.html

You'll find a link to Pat (Gefell's) Dennison page: http://www.dennison-music.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment