PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 20 June 2019

News....of a sort but still news

I have not been posting much new material for a very simple reason. And yet the number of blog views rise.  Meh

My old computer that I got in 2006 finally died out a month or so back. It had all the software I use and other stuff that could not be saved.  Since that time I have been using a very erratic laptop that is a few years old.  It, too, is now beginning to fail.

Once the laptop goes that is it. My internet presence will be gone.

It seems almost ridiculous that I have the means to earn money -ie 9 pages of books on the online store and I've lost count of the number of books and genres- but no one buys. Therefore a new computer or laptop is a very low (if impossible) priority compared to food and bills.

99% of you do not give a crap and have never supported CBO just visited and taken without a thank you. But to the 1% who have offered the moral support -thanks but you know why I've vanished and won't answer emails at some point...I can't! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment