PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 27 April 2014

In Search of Moebius (BBC 4 Documentary)

5 comments:

  1. That doku is fantastic. I got it on DVD for my last birthday ( one of the few good gifts from my brother ) and I have already watched it a few times. The subtitles are a bit of a bummer but for the most part I tried to recall my french lessons in school and not look at the subtitles.

    Man, I almost posted this Today but then I had to take care of other stuff. Anyway, I will be posting some good comic book dokumentaries in the future. Just wait and see.

    Love Moebius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! You've beaten me on a couple documentaries before now! This Moebius one I've watched...3 times maybe. I love it. Jodorowsky and his "I shit on the United States!" (quick look to one side -that look of "can I say that?"!!) It will never dim my memory of Moebius in London talking about magic mushrooms that he was sent as payment by a magazine that had no money -then going into an I-chi exercise on stage. Treasured memory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As far as I know you can find it on You Tube and watch it there or download it. I don't think its commercially available -try Amazon?

    ReplyDelete