PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 28 April 2014

Toys? Action Figures? Games??? Oy!/玩具?动画人物?游戏???OY!





I've been asked why, unlike on the old WordPress CBO, I do not include reviews and information on comic related toys -HeroClix, action figures, fantasy gaming?

Firstly, no one sends these items to be reviewed therefore no reviews!

Secondly, send me the items and I'll review them!

I didn't really think that through. I am old.

So, them's the facts.  Word.

Oh, the same with cosplay -I cannot post images of cosplayers here without permission. So there.




我一直在问为什么,不像旧WordPress的CBO,不包括评论和漫画相关的玩具,HeroClix信息,人物动作,奇幻的游戏? 首先,要审查,因此没有评论!没有人将这些物品 其次,给我的项目,我会检讨他们!  我真的不认为通过。我老了, 所以,他们是事实。单词。 哦, ​​同样具备角色扮演-我不能发表扮演者的形象在这里未经许可。所以有。

No comments:

Post a Comment