PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 30 June 2014

Booked! Event

In case I haven't made it clear the November Booked! event was cancelled and the AniMangaPop! event is the replacement event.


2 comments:

  1. Got it. The question remains...why was such an attractive event canelled ? My own gut feeling was the failure of the last two Bristol events. Popularity breeds popularity. Lets hope it's got some legs and a purse to advertise itself. Hm. I've become and old curmudgeon - everything has it's chance ! That's better. If you choose to try it - try it ! And give it your all. Once I would have said that and mean it; lived by it. Guess I'm tired

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.
    The Booked! event had nothing to do with the Expo lot. I'm not sure WHY everything just went "Pwoof!" but there were some good guests and I was slated to talk about comics and graphic novel publishing. As it turns out I will probably give the Small Press event a miss since every one I went to was 100% full of people who knew nothing about comics and were basically buying from friends. Its £10 more expensive BUT if I can get someone to help out at the table I'll do the bigger event (seriously -no support here!). sigh...got any spare meds?

    ReplyDelete