PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 29 June 2014

Tales From The Kryptonian on Erlangen

Hey, everyone -check out Subzero's posting on his Erlangen Comic Messe adventures -click the blog roll link, folks!

2 comments:

  1. Hey. I checked out Subzero's Erlangen, post and the video. Looked like fun, though Subzero is probably also making a point ( without realizing it ) for easier access and maybe shuttle buses for older and (maybe) wheelchair bound visitors. Oh. I got the package Terry. I'll read it through later - I'm really looking forward to Derrickson Dene ! What will he look like ? ( Or she, I guess. Derrickson.... a boy's name ? A girl's name ?....I've never known a Derrickson.... ) - oh, and nice to see Korea is coming through to boost the numbers. Oh...and was AniMangaPop what you were hinting at ? The new convention ? Anyway - time to hop off. See you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Yep this is the event. I got all my prose stuff and copies of books ready to go to the Booked! event in November and no one told anyone -including me who was promoting it like an ass- that it was cancelled. The big problem is that the Small Press event is on the same day in October -and the big event includes Small Press. So I'm ***** working out what to do. First thing check table prices at the big event! Ah, China is back too...only one visitor from Japan?! Remember Derickson Dene was unique as a comic strip when it appeared in a Boys Paper in 1939...now...?

    ReplyDelete