PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 18 October 2015

Cinebook and Other companies

To be honest I don't think I've seen a Cinebook title since June. 

A few reviews have been based on what is on their site and books I've bought (breaking my own rules but I supported Cinebook since the start).  I even had a separate blog entry for the company on the old WordPress CBO and here I included the company name for easy search.  There are also all the extra things I've done to help push them that you don't see or read about here.

But if CBO is so unimportant to the company these days then my special treatment needs to be wound back in.

Review books, as I've written before, are how a company can support CBO.  If I have to ask "Whatever happened to review books from you?" then I just accept this as a bad sign.

It's not up for excuses or discussion. I made it very clear that if there is no two-way support then that's it.  So, in future, it's a plain simple review and if you ask "what happened?" you know.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Terry, this is Jerome from Cinebook. Sent you an email at the address in the header - talk to me, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jerome -I'll see if Yahoo mail is working later, apparently there is a "data base fault" with my account whatever that means so I'm not getting my mails!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Well, that explains a lot then. Valerie told me she got through to you, so it's sorted for this time; if there are any further problems with your review copies, email me if you can, or contact us through Cinebook's Facebook, and we'll work it out. :)

    ReplyDelete