PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 23 October 2015

I'm Angry. So Angry I just Gave Myself A "Chinese Burn"!

I'm angry.  Yeah.  About what?  What have you got??

Yes, as that last post showed,  Egmont who will NOT publish anything but merchandise mags with free 'toys' DOES publish books outside of the UK.  And before you ask, yes, I was in contact with Egmont UK whose policy is to ignore correspondence and project proposals -but its head office says you need to "contact Egmont UK".

It's the "feck you" response.

Pilfer one countries comic library but never give back.  Do your research and you'll see what I mean.

Now, I'm off to close down some more of my comic sites/forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment