PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 5 October 2015

For Those Who DO NOT Understand Blog Closure...


If it says on one of my blogs that it is closed or being closed down then it means just that.

I cannot put it any simpler.  No visitor reactions =No interest.  That simple as I see it no matter how many views show up -I've explained all this to boredom.

At the moment I can only see CBO turning into a personal blog in 2016.  Please do not moan to me about it.  I've posted and posted about this and if after over 15 years I still get bugger all response to postings then I read stuff, I hear stuff and I keep it to myself.

 Without support of visitors such as COMMENTS, or without publishers supplying review books I just do not see the point.  I was pushing and promoting Cinebook the 9th Art from the outset despite the "Nay" sayers.  Saturday I finally gave up and posted this on my now CLOSED Face Book page:

 "Last time I had books from Cinebook Ltd was July? ??  Well, publishers aren't obligated to send books but I do get pissed off (apologies but its been a VERY bad month and my usual patience is gone)) supporting publishers from the very start and then.....nowt. I could mention other publishers but I feel more closely attached to Olivier Cadic's company. Just ignore me its one of those years."

 I did not just review books from Cinebook but if I was behind the company I pushed titles at shops and other outlets at my own expense.  Classical Comics I did the same for but just got cut off without explanation.  I put in lots of time but this year was the crunch.  If I don't even get book support from Cinebook or mention in its reviews list what is the point?

If you cannot see the logic in that I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment