PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 23 July 2016

HEY! Save Linda Medley & CASTLE WAITING


So, sue me if I want to help a talented artist/creator.

Please read.

Hello, I'm Linda and I'm an illustrator and cartoonist. Since 1994 I've worked on my own independent graphic novel series, CASTLE WAITING. 

Several years ago I was diagnosed with severe cervical spondylosis as well as carpal tunnel syndrome, and took some time off from creating artwork to rest, and adapt to new modes of working. Now I'm currently hard at work on CASTLE WAITING Volume 3 and hope to have the first 150-page installment ready for publication next year...but I'll need your financial help to be able to continue working on it.

I am raising funds to help cover my living and ongoing physical therapy expenses for the next year.  I will be losing my present living situation in the next month, and currently don't have enough to get into a new place. I really want to continue working on CASTLE WAITING and desperately need a secure home--and the peace of mind that comes with it!--to do so.

I've been freelancing since 1986 and have had work published by Golden Books, Grosset and Dunlap, DC Comics, and many others. CASTLE WAITING has managed to weather quite a few publishing storms over the years with two volumes (close to 1000 pages) in print, with editions translated into eight languages available all over the world.

Please help if you can. Producing artwork and stories for an ever-growing audience has always been crucially important to me. In all my years of freelancing I've never been in a position like this, and your advance support of the book will have my undying gratitude. 

Other ways you can help:
Pledge a monthly amount on Patreon 
Make a purchase from my Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment