PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 6 September 2016

They Never Saw It Coming


5 comments:

  1. I never saw it coming... oh my god ! It's the end of the world ... !!! Call Harold Camping !! ( Nah. I've got the name wrong. Never mind. )How many 'end of the world' calls have we had ? Maybe this is the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean it's not a joke ? AHHHHHHHH !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading the final version. It'll be fun - if that's the right word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. People tried to investigate or get the message through but....Selenites next then...us. Harry camping was what they called my uncle,4 times removed (by the police)..dirty beggar. Crash Carew? Ace Rogers? Derickson Dene? I could go on but unless its Harry Secombe or Harry Worth I've no idea.

    ReplyDelete