PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 1 January 2015

My Eyes Are Bleary And I Need To Draw And Translate Tomorrow so....

Last post today.  It's getting late.

Last month, thanks to all the internet cyber attacks and closure of internet access in certain countries, CBO had its lowest ever number of monthly hits ever -36,465 

That writ, Google+ was seeing views in the thousands each day so that views there now stand at a very reasonable 1,059,319 which, since I only really started using it last May (I think) is good.

I suspect many are accessing CBO via Google+

Here is an odd thing.  China has totally vanished as a major source of viewers since just before Christmas but CBO got 1,800 views today so not bad.   BUT there are a large number of views from China registered on the Anomalous Observational Phenomena blog!!!

One day the internet will no longer be a mystery....well, I hope not or else I'll have to go back to hunting weirdies!

But once again, THANK YOU to everyone who visits CBO.

Now who pays me $1.00 for each view????? 

No comments:

Post a Comment