PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 2 August 2018

I just wrote this long post about the current wave of interest in comics, super heroes, etc., due to the movies.  If you leave your home you will see it everywhere. Why is no UK company taking advantage of this interest?

So I responded to the query. I then scrapped the whole post.  Why waste time? I know the answers but 99.9% of those coming to this blog, I'll include those from the You Tube 'comics community', just do not care.

Black Tower Comics has what you want.  I really do not care about other companies that have the assets but just cannot be bothered.

There.  Buy Black Tower Comics.  I've no interest in other companies.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/hoopercomicsuk

No comments:

Post a Comment