PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 6 February 2021

time is precious



 I was asked why I am not doing any more Mega posts. I was npot sure whether that was an attempt to wind me up or not but I was polite and responded:

"I put hours into posts and producing more content over more than 20 years and in that time I very rarely get a comment and despite appeals have never had one single person help out. I am not going to post any of the mega posts or features I have stored because no one is interested or even says they enjoy the material. Hopethat answers your question."

I review what I get and post the odd biyt of news but time is precious so why spend it all putting out material others steal and use on their blogs as their own work?

No comments:

Post a Comment