PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 4 February 2021

Why Bother?

 As it currently stands I have failed in every single atrtempt I have made to get some kind of financial or advertising support for CBO. Over 9000 views this month is obviously not enough!

I tried art suppliers, copier companies, scanner companies and a whole lot more. Nothing. 

Having to constantly try to kick the old PC into life is grim enough but the Mustek A3 scanner has now begun to fail me (got it in 2004). 

That makes for an uncertain publishing future since sales to Canada of a £20 book gets me ....£2.00 back and the US I get less than that (I pay taxes with no benefits). 

I have no idea why I'm telling regulars this since a decade has gone by of appeals with zero reaction. meh

No comments:

Post a Comment