PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 11 February 2021

Why All the Books On One Day....Explanation!

 You may have been expecting BTSH no. 8 but all three parts of The Green Skies?

Unfortunately with no real sales my constantly breaking down PC cannot be replaced and after it took me a couple of hours to get it basically functioning again I realised that once it goes that is it.

Green Skies parts 1-3 were uploaded last June and the rush was on to get covers together. I could not publish one part have the computer break down and parts 2 and 3 not appear. Therefore I decided to get it all out onto the online store. Reviewers have raved about the books but that never accounts for sales!

One point. The books have a cover price of £10.00 UK and that is because prices increased and each costs over £8.00 to print. That £10.00 cover price will make me a profit (before taxes!) of 98p. The real cover price should be £12-15.00 and that is an increase that will come in during March of this year but rather than go for a big cover price I decided to make the books (temporarily) low priced to attract readers.

The books are my supposed income but no one buys these days and if no one buys then I can't afford a new laptop or PC let alone the bills.

That is the explanation for the sudden surge of books!

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment