PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 2 June 2021

Adventures of Mark Twain - The Mysterious Stranger

3 comments:

  1. This is freaky, isn't it ? I've got a few more bits done. I think you'll enjoy them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its something to sit the kids down to watch. I was going to watch again but been busy from 1100-2045 hrs working on the Ultimate Game using old pages and new plus bridging pages, I was going to redraw the lot but looking at the art from 1993-1994 (when I was really ill) I decided that I have seen worse and I was not going to knock myself out as with Return or Green Skies, So once tidied up I can then scan (I hope) and start lettering. You never answered my question from ages ago -did I send you Black Tower Super Heroes 8 -"The End"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My addled brain tells me it's your birthday. Mind you, I struggle to remember my own these days. If I'm wrong - which is most of the time - then I apologickize. I seem to affix it to D-Day. It could be all lies.

      Delete