PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 26 June 2021

CBO's Warning To Teenagers: DO NOT Get Into Art!!

 


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yeah and then one day your family break into your private room to see what is going on and therte you are in a corner, haggard looking and pages of art all around you while you myumble "one more...just one more panel and I'll quit it. I swear I don't need it but just that one last panel"

      Delete
  2. I hope that I will again too, one day soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll not be a teen again no matter how much monkey gland tabs you take!!

      Delete
    2. Darn it. You mean 'The Adventure of the Creeping Man' wasn't based on a true story and I've -ooo!-ooo!- been taking them for NOTHING!

      Delete
    3. Conan Doyle was not the most relieable of Doctors.,.

      Delete
    4. oop-oop! - You're telling me? - oop! I don't know what it is about my figure or my style, but every time I walk abroad, the passersby do smile. I lost myself in Kensington, about a week today. I asked a cabman my way home when to me he did say . .

      Delete